If your child has any allergies, please review each meal description for a listing of the top allergens a meal contains or may contain.
- We are a peanut, tree nut, and shellfish-free facility.
- Potential allergens that we may use in meals and will note in meal descriptions include: milk, soy, egg, fish, and wheat.
We offer 3 dietary preferences for each meal -- Traditional, Vegetarian, and Wheat Free. Please select your child’s preference when making your purchase.
If your purchase does not meet expectations, please let us know and Good Earth School Lunch will cancel the order and refund the balance paid minus the number of lunches already paid for and received.
- Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice and will be applied to meals not received.
- Missed meals due to unexpected illness, unplanned days off, or circumstances beyond our control, will not be refunded.
- Refunds are posted back to the credit or debit card used, typically within 48-72 hours.
Occasionally due to circumstances beyond the control of Good Earth School Lunch, we reserve the right to change meals or menus without notice. No refunds will be issued in these cases.